We focus on ten societal areas.
TNO cooperates with companies, the public sector and other organisations, to apply our knowledge and expertise with and for others.
We develop knowledge not for its own sake, but for practical application.
TNO offers you the chance to do groundbreaking work and help customers and society with innovative, practical and smart solutions.
On TNO Insights you can read in-depth interviews and articles. Get inspired by TNO’s innovations!
• Get to know the latest developments and future innovations in PNH
• Gain insights in how to understand consumer & food behaviour
• Exclusively get a reflection of the knowledge out of the consortium that has been researching for the last 3 year
• Get inspired by disruptors about their (successful) business models
• Learn how to bring the latest knowledge about PNH into your business practice in several workshops
• Learn how personalised nutrition can work on health by evidence based research
• Connect and grow your network with experts and other professionals working in the field
9.00 Welcome and opening Rozanne Hertzberger
9.15 Trying to understand our future proof consumer Peter Heshof, Trendwatcher Bloom
9.45 The future is personal Nard Clabbers, TNO
11.00 The personalised food & health trend report 2019 Mariette Abrahams, Mariette Abrahams Consulting
11.30 Next level Personalised Nutrition & Health Gil Blander, Founder and Chief Scientific Officer InsideTracker USA
13.00 Workshops multiple moderators
14.45 Legal framework Karin Verzijden, Axon Lwayers
15.15 How to make PNH evidence based Suzan Wopereis, TNO
16.00 PNH in relation to healthy food behaviour Emely de Vet, Wageningen University & Research
16.30 Panel discussion “PNH next level” moderated by Rozanne Hertzberger
17.00 Wrap-up of the day Rozanne Hertzberger
17.15 Walking dinner & drinks
Date: October 8th
Venue: WURCampus, Wageningen (the Netherlands)
Price: € 449,-
Early-bird discount, if you register before July 1st you only pay: € 349,-
There is a limited amount of seats with a reduced price available for PhD students: € 249,-