We focus on ten societal areas.
TNO cooperates with companies, the public sector and other organisations, to apply our knowledge and expertise with and for others.
We develop knowledge not for its own sake, but for practical application.
On TNO Insights you can read in-depth interviews and articles. Get inspired by TNO’s innovations!
TNO offers you the chance to do groundbreaking work and help customers and society with innovative, practical and smart solutions.
Register before February 17
TNO, together with its partners, is finding ways to unlock the potential of 3D Pharma printing as an enabling technology for cost effective small scale drug product manufacturing, dose personalization, multi-drug combinations and tailored release profiles in the pharma value chain,
We are interested in how the digital era will change the relations between patients, healthcare professionals and medication dispensing and in scenario’s how the new landscape will look like and which role each stakeholder will play.
The best participants win a fully paid mind-blowing experience to Europe’s top technology region.
Find more information on:
What can you win:
The best participants win a fully paid mind-blowing experience to Europe’s top technology region. During a six-day activity-packed program you will visit world-leading companies, discover cutting-edge technologies that match your interest and get to know Brainport Eindhoven and Brabant region, the Netherlands. This is where tech magic happens and this is your chance to dive right in.
Why you should join the Tech Xperience:
• You get to know the key engineers of TNO
• Unique opportunity to spot the latest new developments in 3D pharma printing
• Great chance to discover other technologies or technology-related topics that have your interest such as advanced materials, additive manufacturing, cleanliness, autonomous driving and more.
• Recommended background and tools
• Answering the question will require no specific education, we expect applicants to have excellent abilities in conceptual thinking, an interest in healthcare and pharma development and a good grasp of the potential technological possibilities of the digital era.