Business Developer Digital Health | Leiden
Contribute to tomorrow's world. Envision it. Become Business Developer Digital Health at TNO in Leiden.
Education typeuniversity (wo)
Hours a weekFulltime – 40
What will be your role?
How do you want to contribute to tomorrow's world? How big can your impact be? Come and work at TNO and envision it.
What you’ll get in return
TNO offers optional employee benefits, enabling you to tailor your benefits package to match your personal situation. You may also expect:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
- Prospect of a permanent contract.
- An extremely professional, innovative working environment where colleagues are leading experts in their field.
- 28 days annual leave and 5 compensation days under the reduction in working hours scheme (ATV, arbeidstijdverkorting) on a full-time basis.
- A suitable mobility solution.
- A good pension scheme.
- Great social events with your team and other TNO colleagues. That’s how you will get to know a lot of people really quickly.
- The opportunity to attend courses, workshops and conferences, and to receive training and coaching based on your needs.
- A modern workplace
TNO as an employer
The selection process
Please apply before February 17, 2022. The selection process comprises two interview rounds. In a final meeting we will discuss the terms of employment and your tailored benefits package. We aim to finalize the entire process within four weeks.
The selection process may include an online assessment and a reference check.
Has this job opening sparked your interest?
Then we’d like to hear from you! Please contact us for more information about the job or the selection process. To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply now’ button.
Recruiter: Marco Tongeren, van
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-112 49467
Hiring manager: Sandra Eikhout
Phone number: 08886 65261