What will you be doing?
In this role, you will be responsible for a large part of our international business portfolio and revenue, with a structural contribution to our strategic roadmap in the mobility and logistics domain. You will be responsible for business development (on board level) and innovative propositions for multiple stakeholders, that will accelerate our roadmap. In day-to-day operations, you will support and work together with your colleague Business Developers and our scientific teams.
"We develop the technology of the future and see that it works.": Francesco Esposto (Innovator) - Mobility
What do we require of you?
- A university degree in a technical or commercial field, supplemented by commercial experience;
- A proven track record and five years of work experience in a commercial (management) role;
- Strong affinity with cooperative or smart mobility and preferably smart logistics;
- Strong affinity with a R&D/Technology oriented working environment;
- Proven and highly developed ability to operate both independently as within a team;
- Ability and experience to handle the full business development trajectory, from gathering initial market insight, developing propositions to actual deal closing with new partners;
- International experience and mindset, including willingness to travel
- Fluent in both English and Dutch language
What can you expect of your work situation?
About our organization
TNO is connects people with technology to create and realize innovations. With over 2600 professionals, we strive to improve the competitive position of companies while being a benefit to our society. Since our foundation in 1932, we believe in the combining progress for human, as well as economic interests. That is our mission – Innovation for Life.
About TNO Mobility and Logistics
Prosperity and urbanisation make increasing demands on transport and mobility - it has to be safer, faster and cleaner. That can only be made possible when the connection between technology and human behaviour is strong and transparent. TNO is working with government and industry partners in developing exciting technological innovations in this field, as well as influencing human behaviour.
What can TNO offer you?
Work enjoyment means something different for each employee. This is why we offer a-la-carte terms and conditions of employment that you can switch around on a monthly basis. Flexible working hours (like 4 days x 9 hours) and different leave schemes mean that you can create a package attuned to your specific wishes.
TNO attaches great value to both your personal and your professional development. Many opportunities exist for you to develop: conferences, courses, workshops, coaching, intervision, mentoring and job rotation. At TNO you can orchestrate your own career.
You can apply till the 30th of November. The process comprises at least three (selection) rounds. After a positive selection, we will finish off the process by discussing terms and conditions of employment. We try to complete the interviews within 4 weeks.
Has this vacancy aroused your interest?
Then please feel free to apply on this vacancy! For further questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
Recruiter: Anouk Bos
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-46966194
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration.
Hiringmanager: Paul Avoort, van den
Phone number: 08886 65460