Commercial Legal Counsel | The Hague
Keen to contribute to deals for sustainable partnerships? Join TNO as Commercial Legal Counsel!
Education typeuniversity (wo)
Hours a weekFulltime – 40
What will be your role?
You are a member of the Intellectual Property & Contracting department, which allows you to tap into the versatility of TNO to the full. Every project is different and therefore requires customised legal work. We have different teams for different business units. In the long run, his flexibility will certainly allow you to broaden your horizons. At first, you will work exclusively from home. However, as soon as it is once again permitted, you will regularly work at the locations where our research takes place: Utrecht, Delft and The Hague .
How do you want to contribute to tomorrow's world? How big can your impact be? Come and work at TNO and envision it.
What we expect from you
What else are we looking for in the successful candidate for this role?
- A university-level education, with at least a Master’s degree in Dutch law.
- 3 years of experience in drafting and reviewing complex contracts, preferably for public-private partnerships and intellectual property;
- Technical affinity;
- An excellent command of both Dutch and English (both at least level B1).
What you’ll get in return
At TNO, you can also put together your own ‘menu’ of terms of employment that suits your individual situation. Whatever you expect:
- A good pension scheme.
- Travel allowance or a bicycle.
- An extremely professional, innovative work environment, with high-calibre experts as colleagues.
- 28 days of holiday and 5 ATV days (additional days of paid leave on the basis of full-time employment).
- Fun (virtual) activities with your team, site, and the whole of TNO. This will help you to quickly get to know many of your colleagues.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- Possibility to follow courses, training and workshops and to attend conferences or receive any coaching you may need.
TNO as an employer
Read more about TNO as an employer.
The selection process
Please apply before December 24, 2021.The selection process comprises two interview rounds. The preliminary interview takes place on December 27, 2021. The second interview round has been scheduled for December 29, 2021. In a final meeting we will discuss the terms of employment and your tailored benefits package. We aim to finalize the entire process within four weeks.
The selection process may include an online assessment and a reference check.
Has this job opening sparked your interest?
Then we’d like to hear from you! Please contact us for more information about the job or the selection process. To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply now’ button.
Recruiter: Eric Atuahene
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6 187 22044
Hiring manager: Barbara Schreuder
Phone number: +31 (0)6-271 60754