Experienced Data Ecosystems technical consultant
Contribute to the secure and carefree exchange of data in the world of tomorrow. Envision it. Become a consultant at TNO in Eindhoven.
Education typeuniversity (wo)
Hours a weekFulltime – 40
In today’s world, digital connectivity is vital to people and organisations alike. The demand for reliable data-exchanging environments is growing rapidly. And the technical challenges involved in this are numerous. You assist organisations in developing innovative data ecosystems through which data can be shared with the right recipients in a carefree, secure, and controlled manner.
What will be your role?
Curious to know what TNO is already doing in this area? For an example, have a look at our contribution to the Netherlands AI Coalition for responsible data sharing, in which we’re working on a blueprint for information sharing, or the Smart Connected Supplier Network, in which we’re working on a large-scale solution for SME manufacturing companies to share information in complex supplier chains.
What does a day as a consultant look like?
Working at TNO means your work stretches beyond daily general affairs. Part of your role will be to assess the potential of new developments together with customers. Additionally, TNO offers a dynamic and varied environment in which every day is unique. You could be representing TNO within an international research project on Monday, sparring with your colleagues about improving a proof of concept on Tuesday, and joining a manufacturing company on the production floor to experience a new innovation up close on Wednesday.
How do you want to contribute to tomorrow's world? How big can your impact be? Come and work at TNO and envision it.
What we expect from you
Other knowledge and skills you bring to TNO:
- A master's degree or work experience in a relevant field, such as computer science, business information systems, business informatics, technical business administration, industrial engineering, or operation research.
- A deep sense of wonder in relation to the technical side of IT.
- More than three years of relevant work experience.
- The drive and potential to develop (further).
What you’ll get in return
TNO offers optional employee benefits, enabling you to tailor your benefits package to match your personal situation. You may also expect:
- An extremely professional, innovative working environment where colleagues are leading experts in their field.
- 28 days annual leave and 5 compensation days under the reduction in working hours scheme (ATV, arbeidstijdverkorting) on a full-time basis.
- Access to our Talent Development Programme.
- Possibility of a permanent contract.
- The opportunity to attend courses, workshops and conferences, and to receive training and coaching based on your needs.
- Travel allowance or a bike.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
- Networking opportunities and great activities organized by Jong TNO.
- Great social events with your team and other TNO colleagues. That’s how you will get to know a lot of people really quickly.
- A good pension scheme.
TNO as an employer
The selection process
Please apply before December 13, 2021. The selection process comprises two interview rounds. The preliminary interview takes place on December 17, 2021. The second interview round has been scheduled for December 23, 2021. In a final meeting we will discuss the terms of employment and your tailored benefits package. We aim to finalize the entire process within four weeks.
The selection process may include an online assessment and a reference check.
In view of the current Corona restrictions, the selection and onboarding processes have been modified. Your invitation for a job interview will detail the relevant information.
Has this job opening sparked your interest?
Then we’d like to hear from you! Please contact us for more information about the job or the selection process. To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply now’ button.
Recruiter: Yvonne Pribnow
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-11097594
Hiring manager: Marieke Milligen- Versluis, van
Phone number: +31(0)88-86 66001