Internship | Development of advanced Battery Management algorithmse
Are you interested in contributing to a more sustainable future? In the powertrains department, we work to develop modern means of transport such that they meet strict gas regulations and contribute to a greener future.
Education typeuniversity (wo)
TypeInternship and graduation project
Hours a weekFulltime – 40
What will be your role?
- BMS algorithms, such as Remaining Useful Life estimation, State of Health Estimation, etc.
- Application of Machine learning towards BMS.
- Physics based models for battery systems.
- Embedded implementation of Battery Management algorithms.
- Practical experience with battery packs, e.g. assembling, instrumenting them.
- On-line estate and parameter estimations on battery models.
Please notice that we are flexible with respect to the exact nature of the topic, the start date, the assignment duration, and type of assignment (internship/thesis).
How do you want to contribute to tomorrow's world? How big can your impact be? Come and work at TNO and envision it.
What we expect from you
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, for example automotive engineering, electrical engineering.
- You are coursing a master in a relevant field, for example automotive engineering, embedded systems, electrical engineering.
- You are familiar with some of the topics above.
- You have broad experience in Matlab/Simulink.
- You enjoy developing practical solutions to technically challenging problems and have the right mix of intellectual curiosity and pragmatism.
What you’ll get in return
TNO as an employer
Has this job opening sparked your interest?
Then please feel free to apply on this vacancy! For further questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
Contact: Róbinson Medina Sánchez
Phone number: +31 (0)6-116 63551