Education typehigher professional education (hbo)
Hours a weekParttime – 36
What will be your role?
How do you want to contribute to tomorrow's world? How big can your impact be? Come and work at TNO and envision it.
What you’ll get in return
TNO offers optional employee benefits, enabling you to tailor your benefits package to match your personal situation. You may also expect:
- 28 days annual leave and 5 compensation days under the reduction in working hours scheme (ATV, arbeidstijdverkorting) on a full-time basis.
- Prospect of a permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
- A good pension scheme.
- Travel allowance or a bike.
- An extremely professional, innovative working environment where colleagues are leading experts in their field.
- Great social events with your team and other TNO colleagues. That’s how you will get to know a lot of people really quickly.
- The opportunity to attend courses, workshops and conferences, and to receive training and coaching based on your needs.
- An employer that values and encourages diverse talent, including the Female Leadership Program, our Rainbow Community and round tables on inclusion topics.
TNO as an employer
The selection process
Please apply before January 24, 2022. The selection process comprises two interview rounds. The preliminary interview takes place on February 3, 2022. The second interview round has been scheduled for February 8, 2022. TIn a final meeting we will discuss the terms of employment and your tailored benefits package.
The selection process may include an online assessment and a reference check.
In view of the current Corona restrictions, the selection and onboarding processes have been modified. Your invitation for a job interview will detail the relevant information.
As you will be working for clients in the domain of defence and security, a Certificate of No Objection issued by AIVD (The Dutch General Information and Security Service) is mandatory. This means you will have to undergo a security screening. Read more about security screening.
Has this job opening sparked your interest?
Then we’d like to hear from you! Please contact us for more information about the job or the selection process. To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply now’ button.
Recruiter: Sandra Lemmens
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-23967752
Hiring manager: Dick Smirren, van
Phone number: +31 (0)88-86 67268