What will you be doing?
In this role the project officer works in close collaboration with the specific project manager. In this case it is a highly complex and demanding project with focus on development and realization of Connected Automated Driving systems for the automotive industry.
In this context TNO works together with multiple partners, subcontractors and clients in both the European industrial and research sector as well as on a global scale. Projects have clear and tight deliverables and deadlines and require intensive, clear and accurate communication with multiple stakeholders.
The most important responsibilities of the Project Support Officer are:
- Configuration and document management;
- Preparation and taking care of actions list, communication and documentation of meetings;
- Supporting in making administrative and financial overviews;
- “Chasing” on getting specific actions done by customers and/or subcontractors;
- Monitoring and progress of agreements / actions to be executed;
- Preparing information packages towards customers;
- Supporting in secretary tasks and/or interfacing with secretary.
What do we require of you?
In order to execute the role of a Project Support Officer properly, it is important that you recognize yourself in the following profile. You have:
- BSc, from practical and cognitive point of view;
- Mentality to be facilitating;
- Practical experience in a technological work environment, preferably in a high tech product development environment;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Pro-active way of working;
- Flexible and positive mindset: you are able to deal with friction, difficult situations and are able to look for solutions;
- Focus on win-win solutions, search for common interest of the different stakeholders;
- Clear, structured and highly accurate, honest and transparent way of working;
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and in writing).
What can you expect of your work situation?
You will work in a pleasant and state of the art working environment in close collaboration with project manager(s) and a team of highly qualified professionals.
What can TNO offer you?
Work enjoyment means something different for each employee. This is why we offer a-la-carte terms and conditions of employment that you can switch around on a monthly basis. Flexible working hours (like 4 days x 9 hours) and different leave schemes mean that you can create a package attuned to your specific wishes.
TNO attaches great value to both your personal and your professional development. Many opportunities exist for you to develop: conferences, courses, workshops, coaching, intervision, mentoring and job rotation. At TNO you can orchestrate your own career.
You can apply till the 7th of May. The process comprises at least two (selection) rounds. After a positive selection, we will finish off the process by discussing terms and conditions of employment. We try to complete the interviews and assessment within 4 weeks.
Has this vacancy sparked your interest?
Then please feel free to apply on this vacancy! For further questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
Recruiter: Joost Heide, ter
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-141 83979
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration.
Hiring manager: Bastiaan Krosse
Phone number: +31 (0)88-86 65396