Scientist on Safety issues | the Hague
Contributing to a safe society. Envision it. Become a Scientist on Safety issues at TNO in the Hague.
Education typeuniversity (wo)
Hours a weekFulltime – 40
What will be your role?
How do you want to contribute to tomorrow's world? How big can your impact be? Come and work at TNO and envision it.
What you’ll get in return
TNO offers optional employee benefits, enabling you to tailor your benefits package to match your personal situation. You may also expect:
- An extremely professional, innovative working environment where colleagues are leading experts in their field.
- The opportunity to attend courses, workshops and conferences, and to receive training and coaching based on your needs.
- 33 days annual leave on a full-time basis.
- An employer that values and encourages diverse talent, with initiatives like the Female Leadership Program, our Rainbow Community and round tables on inclusion topics.
- Travel allowance.
- Great social events with your team and other TNO colleagues. That’s how you will get to know a lot of people really quickly.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
- Access to our Talent Development Programme.
- Networking opportunities and great activities organized by Jong TNO.
- A good pension scheme.
Read more about tailoring your benefits package.
TNO as an employer
At TNO we encourage an inclusive work environment, where you can be yourself. Whatever your story and whatever unique qualities you bring to the table. It is by combining our unique strengths and perspectives that we are able to develop innovations that make a real difference in society. Want to know more? Read what steps we are taking in the area of diversity and inclusion.
The selection process
Please apply before the 12th of June. The selection process comprises two interview rounds. The preliminary interview takes place on the 17th of June. The second interview round has been scheduled for the 21st of June. In a final meeting we will discuss the terms of employment and your tailored benefits package. We aim to finalize the entire process within four weeks.
The selection process may include an online assessment and a reference check.
As you will be working for clients in the domain of defence and security, a Certificate of No Objection issued by AIVD (The Dutch General Information and Security Service) is mandatory. This means you will have to undergo a security screening. Read more about security screening.
Has this job opening sparked your interest?
Then we’d like to hear from you! Please contact us for more information about the job or the selection process. To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply now’ button.
Recruiter: Bouchra Al Lamaakchaoui
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-215 28167
Hiring manager: Karin Jong, de
Phone number: +31 (0)6-515 42255