What will you be doing?
Together with a team of experts you will advise both public authorities and private companies in their transition towards a sustainable sector. Your relationship management skills will ensure that our current customer base is well looked after. The main focus of your job is to further develop our position in the domain of infrastructure. With other team members you will search for new customers and partners to initiate new projects that contribute to a more sustainable building- and infra sector. Together with other experts you will create and develop knowledge about future challenges in the energy- and circular transitions in the relevant domains. For this purpose, you will initiate and lead proposals that deal with the most urgent questions in industry .
In short: we offer you a challenging job in a very dynamic environment, where, together with a team of experts and specialists, you will contribute to and enhance the sustainability of the building- and infra sectors.
What do we require of you?
- A proven track record and at least 10 years of working experience in the field of building and/or infrastructure;
- A university degree in technical field, e.g. civil/building engineering, supplemented by some commercial experience;
- A relevant network in the built environment and/or infrastructure;
- Strong affinity with the topic sustainability in the building & infrastructure sectors;
- Affinity with a R&D/Technology oriented working environment;
- Excellent skills in proposing and developing projects with both existing and new customers/partners;
- Leadership quality in the field of (circular buildings and) infrastructure;
- Fluent in both English and Dutch language.
What can you expect of your work situation?
Climate, Air and Sustainability (CAS) is a department with over 40 environmental experts, of which 10 are in the Building & Infra team. Together with departments of other units we combine knowledge and experience. Our customer base is both national and international and both companies, institutes and (local) governments. Our ambition is to reduce the human impact on environment and health.
What can TNO offer you?
Work enjoyment means something different for each employee. This is why we offer a-la-carte terms and conditions of employment that you can switch around on a monthly basis. Flexible working hours (like 4 days x 9 hours) and different leave schemes mean that you can create a package attuned to your specific wishes. TNO attaches great value to both your personal and your professional development. Many opportunities exist for you to develop: conferences, courses, workshops, coaching, intervision, mentoring and job rotation. At TNO you can orchestrate your own career.
Has this vacancy sparked your interest?
Then please feel free to apply! For further questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
Recruiter: Anne-Maartje Uijl- Meijman, den
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-469 66067
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration.
Hiring manager: Gerard Laan, van der
Phone number: 088 866 2038