Senior Innovation Orchestrator | The Hague
Education typeuniversity (wo)
Hours a weekFulltime – 40
The societal challenges we’re currently facing are complex. As far as we’re concerned, the key to their resolution lies in innovation and collaboration with the private sector, knowledge institutes, and public authorities. As an innovation orchestrator, your role will be to create strategic partnerships with all the parties that are relevant to initiate innovation for a certain change. Proper alignment between the parties, a clear vision regarding the solutions, and their societal impact are central in this.
What will be your role?
How do you want to contribute to tomorrow's world? How big can your impact be? Come and work at TNO and envision it.
What we expect from you
- A university master’s degree or PhD.
- A minimum of five years of experience setting up and managing consortia or innovation programmes.
- A minimum of ten years of experience with projects in which technology played a decisive role.
- A track record of organising financing for complex innovations arising from various public and private sources.
What you’ll get in return
TNO offers optional employee benefits, enabling you to tailor your benefits package to match your personal situation. You may also expect:
- 28 days annual leave and 5 compensation days under the reduction in working hours scheme (ATV, arbeidstijdverkorting) on a full-time basis.
- An extremely professional, innovative working environment where colleagues are leading experts in their field.
- Travel allowance or a bike
- A good pension scheme.
- Great social events with your team and other TNO colleagues. That’s how you will get to know a lot of people really quickly.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
- The opportunity to attend courses, workshops and conferences, and to receive training and coaching based on your needs.
- Extensive relocation package for international candidates.
TNO as an employer
The selection process
The selection process comprises two interview rounds. In a final meeting we will discuss the terms of employment and your tailored benefits package. We aim to finalize the entire process within four weeks.
The selection process may include an online assessment and a reference check.
In view of the current Corona restrictions, the selection and onboarding processes have been modified. Your invitation for a job interview will detail the relevant information.
Has this job opening sparked your interest?
Then we’d like to hear from you! Please contact us for more information about the job or the selection process. To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply now’ button.
Recruiter: Anouk Bos
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-413 74015
Hiring manager: Willem Horst, ter
Phone number: 08886 67140