Contribute to an effectif purchasing process. Envision it. Become Senior Purchaser at TNO in The Hague.
Education typeuniversity (wo)
Hours a weekFulltime – 40
What will be your role?
How do you want to contribute to tomorrow's world? How big can your impact be? Come and work at TNO and envision it.
What you’ll get in return
TNO offers optional employee benefits, enabling you to tailor your benefits package to match your personal situation. You may also expect:
- A good pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or a bike;
- An extremely professional, innovative working environment where colleagues are leading experts in their field;
- 28 days annual leave and 5 compensation days under the reduction in working hours scheme (ATV, arbeidstijdverkorting) on a full-time basis;
- Great social events with your team and other TNO colleagues. That’s how you will get to know a lot of people really quickly;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home;
- The opportunity to attend courses, workshops and conferences, and to receive training and coaching based on your needs.
TNO as an employer
The selection process
Please apply before the 21th of February, 2022. The selection process comprises two interview rounds. The preliminary interview takes place on the 23th of February, 2022. The second interview round has been scheduled for the 2nd of March, 2022. In a final meeting we will discuss the terms of employment and your tailored benefits package. We aim to finalize the entire process within four weeks.
The selection process may include an online assessment and a reference check.
In view of the current Corona restrictions, the selection and onboarding processes have been modified. Your invitation for a job interview will detail the relevant information.
For this vacancy it is required that the AIVD issues a security clearance after conducting a security screening. Please visit for more information the AIVD website.
Has this job opening sparked your interest?
Then we’d like to hear from you! Please contact us for more information about the job or the selection process. To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply now’ button.
Recruiter: Eric Atuahene
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6 187 22044
Hiring manager: Marcel Boone
Phone number: +31 (0)88-86 68642