Strategic Business Consultant Industry
Contributing to the world’s most sustainable industry. Envision it. Become a Strategic Business Consultant for Industry at TNO in The Hague.
Education typeuniversity (wo)
Hours a weekFulltime – 40
What will be your role?
You will do all this from your home base: the Strategic Analysis & Policy unit. This unit comprises some 80 professionals with diverse backgrounds. You will work closely with the two Strategic Business Consultants for Mobility and Innovation Systems. And with the Director Market, supporting her at board level and helping her in developing propositions. There are plenty of ideas, so you can get started right away. The interesting thing about the Strategic Analysis & Policy unit is that it is still very much under development. Although the basics are in place, there are still plenty of opportunities to position ourselves better. We warmly invite you to seize these opportunities. Would you like to read up on one of our programmes? Take a look at the Green Chemistry site.
How do you want to contribute to tomorrow's world? How big can your impact be? Come and work at TNO and envision it.
What we expect from you
- A Master’s degree. Relevant fields of study include business administration, economics or business school, but you are also very welcome with a different background.
- At least five years’ relevant work experience, for example as a business developer, strategy consultant, innovation orchestrator, corporate developer or a similar role in which you have demonstrably carried out extensive new, complex projects or collaborations from start to finish.
- Experience with energy and industry, and experience in both the public and private domains (or collaboration with those domains).
- Excellent communication skills in meetings, presentations and workshops, as well as in reports and proposals both in Dutch and English.
- An affinity for technology and innovation.
What you’ll get in return
TNO offers optional employee benefits, enabling you to tailor your benefits package to match your personal situation. You may also expect:
- An extremely professional, innovative working environment where colleagues are leading experts in their field.
- A good pension scheme.
- 28 days annual leave and 5 compensation days under the reduction in working hours scheme (ATV, arbeidstijdverkorting) on a full-time basis.
- Great social events with your team and other TNO colleagues. That’s how you will get to know a lot of people really quickly.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
- The opportunity to attend courses, workshops and conferences, and to receive training and coaching based on your needs.
TNO as an employer
The selection process
Please apply before the 23rd of January, 2022. The selection process comprises two interview rounds. In a final meeting we will discuss the terms of employment and your tailored benefits package. We aim to finalize the entire process within four weeks.
The selection process may include an online assessment and a reference check.
In view of the current Corona restrictions, the selection and onboarding processes have been modified. Your invitation for a job interview will detail the relevant information.
Has this job opening sparked your interest?
Then we’d like to hear from you! Please contact us for more information about the job or the selection process. To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply now’ button.
Recruiter: Yvonne Pribnow
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-11097594
Hiring manager: Maxine Tillij
Phone number: +31 (0)6-251 57037