What will you be doing?
- Workshop Manager;
- Prevention Assistant;
- Building Management at VeHIL (test facility for Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS) and AD systems);
- Equipment management;
- Fleet management (maintenance (outsourcing) and reservations);
- Fuel management;
- Maintenance and repair of tools and workshop equipment;
- Technical resources management;
- Supporting work relating to common work/technical problems at IVS;
- Maintenance, repair of chassis dynamometer;
- Assisting with testing at VeHIL.
What do we require of you?
- Intermediate vocational degree (MTS/MTS+, Car Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering);
- Enthusiastic team player focused on continuously improving internal processes and procedures;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive, possibility to organise own work;
- Organised and punctual;
- Client - and result-oriented.
What can you expect of your work situation?
In TNO's Integrated Vehicle Safety (IVS) research group, we apply an integral approach to Automated Driving (AD) and Cooperative Mobility. A large number of disciplines, such as Vehicle Dynamics, Control System Design, Human Behaviour Modelling, Environmental Perception, V2V & V2X Communication, etc., work together to make individual cars and complete traffic systems safer while at the same time increasing road capacity. The ultimate goal is to realise a traffic system with zero traffic fatalities. In practice, we work on the introduction of systems that prevent collisions or reduce the consequences. As a workshop manager, you are an important link in achieving these objectives.
What can TNO offer you?
Work enjoyment means something different for each employee. This is why we offer a-la-carte terms and conditions of employment that you can switch around on a monthly basis. Flexible working hours (like 4 days x 9 hours) and different leave schemes mean that you can create a package attuned to your specific wishes.
TNO attaches great value to both your personal and your professional development. Many opportunities exist for you to develop: conferences, courses, workshops, coaching, intervision, mentoring and job rotation. At TNO you can orchestrate your own career.
You can apply till the 10th of February. The process comprises at least two (selection) rounds. First two interview rounds and then an assessment. After a positive selection, we will finish off the process by discussing terms and conditions of employment. We try to complete the interviews and assessment within 4 weeks.
Has this vacancy sparked your interest?
Then please feel free to apply on this vacancy! For further questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
Recruiter: Joost Heide, ter
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-141 83979
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration.
Hiring manager: Bastiaan Krosse
Phone number: +31 (0)88-86 65396