First International Conference for Vehicle-integrated PV - PV In Motion
06 Dec 2021 - 08 Dec 2021
Conference & Exhibition on Solutions for Vehicle Integration | 6-8 December 2021 | Virtual
Visit the website of PV in motion
Read the program and register
Vehicle-integrated photovoltaics has received increasing interest from science and industry in recent years. From December 6 to 8, 2021, TNO, the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE and conference organizer Conexio-PSE GmbH are organizing PVinMotion 2021, the first international conference dedicated to this topic. Industry representatives, scientists and interested parties will discuss solutions for the integration of photovoltaics in cars, trucks and other vehicles.
Bonna Newman, researcher solar mobility at TNO says "Vehicle integrated photovoltaic, or solar mobility, is a growing industry with an exciting, cross-disciplinary set of challenges and applications. The PV in Motion Conference objective is to bring communities together to share the best innovations of solar and transport and inspire new ideas in order to accelerate the energy transition."
The three-day program will cover the following topics:
- Performance, yield potential, economic efficiency and sustainability of vehicle-integrated PV
- Module integration and energy system management
- Industry sessions with application examples in passenger and commercial vehicles
- Standardization, security and reliability
- Cell technologies for vehicle-integrated PV