Medior Scientist Occupational Safety
Contribute to tomorrow's world. Envision it. Become Medior Scientist Occupational Safety at TNO in Leiden.
Education typeuniversity (wo)
Hours a weekFulltime – 40
Contribute to tomorrow's world. Envision it. Become Medior Scientist Occupational Safety at TNO in Leiden
What will be your role?
How do you want to contribute to tomorrow's world? How big can your impact be? Come and work at TNO and envision it.
What you’ll get in return
TNO offers optional employee benefits, enabling you to tailor your benefits package to match your personal situation. You may also expect:
- A good pension scheme.
- Travel allowance or a bike.
- Possibility of a permanent contract.
- An extremely professional, innovative working environment where colleagues are leading experts in their field.
- 28 days annual leave and 5 compensation days under the reduction in working hours scheme (ATV, arbeidstijdverkorting) on a full-time basis.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
- The opportunity to attend courses, workshops and conferences, and to receive training and coaching based on your needs.
Read more about tailoring your benefits package.
TNO as an employer
The selection process
Please apply before the 17th of March, 2022. The selection process comprises two interview rounds. In a final meeting we will discuss the terms of employment and your tailored benefits package. We aim to finalize the entire process within four weeks.
The selection process may include an online assessment and a reference check.
In view of the current Corona restrictions, the selection and onboarding processes have been modified. Your invitation for a job interview will detail the relevant information.
Has this job opening sparked your interest?
Then we’d like to hear from you! Please contact us for more information about the job or the selection process. To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply now’ button.
Recruiter: Marco Tongeren, van
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-112 49467
Hiring manager: Maaike Verzijl- Weyers
Phone number: +31 (0)6-528 03589