Senior Business Developer ICT
Contributing to digital transformation. Envision it. Become a senior business developer ICT at TNO in The Hague or Groningen.
Education typeuniversity (wo)
Hours a weekFulltime – 40
What will be your role?
You will be working at the interface of IT and the commercial realm. Your passions include topics such as the cloud, virtualisation, self-sovereign identities and federative digital infrastructures. You will be using these to contribute to the development and sales of research, innovation and consultancy projects. This will often take the shape of a public-private partnership. You will identify, develop and convert opportunities you seek out in the market yourself. In addition, you will initiate and manage business development processes, including the transactions and aftersales. Your wide range of responsibilities will also include helping to create consortia and conducting contract negotiations. Otherwise, you will be contributing to TNO's ambitions with regard to architectures and the orchestration of complex IT systems, for example via websites and symposia.
At TNO ICT, you will be joining a team of 14 committed and experienced business developers. An informal work atmosphere fosters true results. We work on developing our domain, based on specific content, an existing network of business relationships and trust. These domains range from telecom to high-tech industry, financials, agri and government. In this team, you will be tasked with further developing and growing the ICT domain.
Meet TNO ICT.
How do you want to contribute to tomorrow's world? How big can your impact be? Come and work at TNO and envision it.
What we expect from you
Other knowledge and skills you bring to TNO:
- A Master's degree, from a research university, in computer sciences, industrial engineering or electrical engineering.
- Thorough knowledge of both computer sciences and industrial engineering.
- A demonstrable network that is relevant to this position.
What you’ll get in return
TNO offers optional employee benefits, enabling you to tailor your benefits package to match your personal situation. You may also expect:
- An extremely professional, innovative working environment where colleagues are leading experts in their field.
- A good pension scheme.
- Travel allowance or a leased car.
- 28 days annual leave and 5 compensation days under the reduction in working hours scheme (ATV, arbeidstijdverkorting) on a full-time basis.
- Great social events with your team and other TNO colleagues. That’s how you will get to know a lot of people really quickly.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
- The opportunity to attend courses, workshops and conferences, and to receive training and coaching based on your needs.
TNO as an employer
The selection process
Please apply before the 30th of January, 2022. The selection process comprises two interview rounds. In a final meeting we will discuss the terms of employment and your tailored benefits package. We aim to finalize the entire process within four weeks.
The selection process may include an online assessment and a reference check.
In view of the current Corona restrictions, the selection and onboarding processes have been modified. Your invitation for a job interview will detail the relevant information.
For this vacancy a Certificate of No Objection issued by AIVD (The Dutch General Information and Security Service) is mandatory. This means you will have to undergo a security screening. Read more about security screening.
Has this job opening sparked your interest?
Then we’d like to hear from you! Please contact us for more information about the job or the selection process. To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply now’ button.
Recruiter: Sandra Lemmens
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-23967752
Hiring manager: Berry Vetjens
Phone number: +31 (0)88-86 67313