Strategic Business Analysis
The Strategic Business Analysis expertise of TNO provides insight in the innovations that sustainably boost the competitiveness of industry and the wellbeing of society. We fashion a flywheel for innovation by translating technological possibilities into new business models based on market insights. Strategic Business Analysis ensures that technological innovations succeed in the market and promotes the sustainable growth of your company.
Strategic Business Analaysis cooperates closely with both public and private parties. We are committed to support your business activities in the following ways:
- We develop new business models to ensure a new technology becomes an innovative success.
- We analyse the business opportunities of new technologies that boost the growth of your company.
- We provide insight in economic trends and sustainability challenges by carrying out impact assessments.
- We form business alliances with suitable partners to strengthen your business case in a sustainable network.
- We link our business insights with TNO's technical expert knowledge such that you can steer on both strategy and content.
- We write and analyse business cases that allow you to take sensible investment decisions.
- We expose the economic and societal values of an innovation that enable you to make informed policy choices.
Our expertise encompasses all markets where there is a need or desire for innovations. More specifically, we focus on topics in industry, energy, defence and security, and mobility.
Strategic Business Analysis publishes frequently about its latest insights.
Please click here to read the most recent column of our expert Prof. dr. ir. David Langley in the Financieel Dagblad (in Dutch).
Smart Public Nodes – proving the smart city business case
Streetlights are everywhere, they are connected to the power grid, they are close to vital infrastructures such as roads, water-, sewage-, drainage-, gas- and telecom networks. With more than 317 million...
Value Case Methodology
Sustainable ideas, technologies and innovations are plentiful, but how do you make the best joint decision together with your partners? When you are contributing to big social issues you could be dealing...
Training professionals to boost clean energy in Indonesia
Collaborative business models facilitate scaling at low-income groups
In the FP7 Carbon-Cap (Carbon emission mitigation by consumption-based accounting and policy) project we identify technical consumption based opportunities and policy measures to reduce CO2 emissions supporting the current EU and global climate policy.Carbon cap