Strategic business analysis
As the Strategic Business Analysis expertise group, we provide insights into innovations, enabling you to make informed business choices so that your company grows sustainably. We also promote innovation by using market insight to translate technical possibilities into new business models.
Understanding complex cases
We make complex policy implications transparent, and offer appropriate advice based on thorough analyses. An impression of the questions we address:
- Will low-income groups be hit harder by an increase in the energy tax?
- Is there a mismatch between the supply and demand of skills in the labour market, and what new skills are needed?
- Which sectors are experiencing growth or contraction as a result of specific sustainability policies?
Help for better business choices
We provide insights that help answer policy questions about a sustainable economy. Our aim is for you to be able to make better-informed policy choices. To this end, we cooperate intensively with companies and government agencies. We aim to support you in the following ways:
- By creating new business models, so that a new technology can succeed as an innovation.
- By analysing business opportunities for new technologies so that your business can grow.
- Providing insight into economic and sustainability effects by means of impact assessments.
- Forging coalitions with the right partners, so that you achieve a solid business case with a sustainable network.
- Linking business insights to our technology expertise, allowing you to drive strategy and content.
- Calculating business cases, so that you can make a prudent investment decision.
- Providing insight into the economic or social added value of innovations, so that you are able to make an informed decision.
Our work field
Our field of work includes all markets that are in flux, and in which innovations are useful and necessary. Specifically, we focus on Industry, Energy, Defence, Security and Safety, and Mobility. In addition, we regularly publish our latest insights. View the latest column by our expert Prof. dr. ir. David Langley, in Het Financieele Dagblad.
Looking for another expert?View all experts
Orchestrating Innovation facilitates collaboration on innovation between governments, knowledge institutions, and companies. Check out our learning programme, too.
Mission oriented research and innovation policy
Mission-oriented research and innovation policy to accelerate finding solutions to societal challenges and increase their impact.