Eager for innovation? Join the TNO Trainee Programme!
Contributing to the world of tomorrow. Join TNO as a trainee and envision it. At TNO we innovate for a healthier, safer and more sustainable life. And for a strong economy. How do you want to contribute to the world of tomorrow? How big do you want your impact to be? Look through the eyes of TNO and envision it.
The procedure for the Trainee Programme that starts February 2022 is now open.
the Traineeship at tno
Kickstart your career as 1 of the 7 TNO trainees and work with us on a sustainable, safer and smarter future. We have all the space and support for your talent and ambitions. You work alongside people who rival you; who inspire you and want to learn from you. Our state-of-the-art-facilities help you make your vision come true. What you do at TNO matters; impact makes a difference. Because with every innovation you contribute to the world of tomorrow. Join TNO as a trainee and envision it!
The application procedure is now open
About the Trainee programme
The Trainee Programme starts every February and September and lasts two years in total (3 x 8 months). A trainee position is linked to one of TNO’s ten focus area’s and thus to a specific research group. Every spot has its own responsibilities and challenges. During the programme you work with local and international colleagues.
In total there are 3 jobs to be done meaning you will get to know different areas of expertise within TNO and different roles. Together with the research group you choose your assignment and separately you work with other trainees on a unit transcending job. After the Trainee Programme you are ready for your career at TNO.
- The opportunity to work with the best of the best in their field
- A challenging and international environment
- Lots of possibilities for growing professionally and personally
- Three different positions for different disciplines and different roles
- A full-time position with a good salary and excellent conditions
Personal and professional development
Apart from sharing and applying knowledge, your own growth is an important part of our trainee programme. There is a lot of space to either delve deeper or acquire breadth while being supported by our Manager Trainees, former trainees and of course your mentor within the units.
- You have a STEM background (MSc or PhD) and graduated within the last two years.
- You are conscientious and analytical but not sure yet which position suits you best.
- You are inquisitive and approach people easily in order to find the info you need.
On September 20th 2021 we will be opening up the procedure for the Trainee Programme that starts February 2022.